As 76% of all consumer decisions are made in-store*, product availability on shelf has never been so important
With over 30 years of Merchandising service experience in the New Zealand market, we know what it takes to ensure your product is on shelf and returning maximum sales.
We have one of the largest contract Merchandising teams (430+), supported by 22 Field Managers, and are trusted to complete on average 25,000 jobs throughout the country each month.
Our expertise and exceptional coverage means we can deliver a customised service solution that delivers strong return on investment for your brands.
1. Stock replenishment and out of stock reporting to maximize on sale opportunities
2. Display builds & POS activation
3. Let our proficient "relay teams" take care of planogram implementation for you
4. Store compliance checks / audits - Survey and / photograph compliance.
5. Order generation including assistance with NPD and driving discretionary space allocation
6. Ticketing (including promotional pricing)
7. Tailored reporting to suite your business needs for example:
Weekly Call Compliance Reports on rostered calls as well as on Special Tasks (relays, NPD, POS placement etc).
Month end reporting with client spend by retailer, by Territory Manger and / call type.
We also have a dedicated team of In-store demonstrations to drive your sales